- I'm in the process of moving out of fort knox starting as of today
- almost lost my $400 video card for my computer, thankfully got that saved
- I broke my car key today and had to get my parents to drop off the spare, gonna have to get up early tomorrow and get it copied
- I spent way too much money on house stuff to the point where I'm nearly broke and very much in debt
- I was late to a friend's poker tournament because I couldn't find it, payed for half an hour, lost and went home. best $30 I spent.
- on the way home, I scratch up the entier right side rear door on the garage so now it's all scratched up and dented, best several hundred dollars I'll have to spend fixing it
- now I'm going to play more poker because I'm at the point of wanton self-destruction as a result of all this shit
- fucking a
- just lost again at poker, holding ace/queen in my hand and the flop comes ace, ace, four. another player bets, I raise, he goes all in, I call. he flips over pocket four's giving him the full house. what do I do? throw the chips at his direction, storm out and punch a whole in the wall.
suffice to say, I've had better days.
that's a heart that you made
that's a heart and the both of you made it
and i won't rest until i break it
Current Mood: pissed off
Current Music: xiu xiu-i luv the valley oh